Anna, Emily, Johnny & Susan, Wakefield, 13 June 2012

Thursday 26 July 2012

leadership learning

How will the project contribute to my learning about leadership?
In my practise managing participatory projects, I have often try to remain open to the contributions of all involved.  However, this has led to some confusion and a lack of direction.
To develop my leadership skills, i have been working to articulate a clear vision for a new direction.  Within this I have been reflecting on when to ask for contributions and what specifically this is achieving.
The journey I propose to undertake is an opportunity to put this into practise; I have identified a particular set of questions and designed a situaion to collect responses.  The group meeting provides an opportunity and motivation to continue to reflect on these themes and extend my learning from the others experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment