I went to Glasgow for three days last week to undertake my research process.
But for now here are the questions which I asked, after looking at Johnny's questions:
1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself and your practice?
2. Can you describe the project for me?
3. How did you get involved?
4. What did you hope to achieve?
5. Have you been able to do that?
6. What did you do?
7. What connections did you make?
8. What helped you/impeded you?
9. Were you able to shape the direction of the project? In what way?
10. What were the results/manifestation? How did you help decide them?
11. How were the results and the project recorded? Did this seem appropriate?
12. Have the relationships continued?
13. What happens next? Where does it go?
14. Is what happened useful? Who for?
15. Has involvement impacted on you - in your life or the way that you work?